Must visit places in India
In the way of exploring unexplored places. We will focus another top 3 unexplored places in India.
We did talk about top three off beat and unexplored places in India.
1-Tinchuley– if you love nature
So why should you plan a vacation to Tinchuley? Simple, if you love nature, want to see the lovely view of Himalayas Mountain, enjoy the tree garden, orange orchards, walking along with village mesmerizing beauty, watching birds, local culture, food, and people. Then this is the right place for your vacation.The villagers are friendly. It is a calm and quiet place.
An initiative of 17 families turned this secret beauty into a WWF (World Wildlife Federation) project, bringing it official recognition as the latest eco-friendly tourist destination.
Places to explore when you’re in Tinchuley.
- Visit the lovely Orange Orchards of Nirmal’s
- Visit the Tinchuley Monastery (Here a Lama had meditated for 17 long years. You will see the long line of prayer wheels on outside wall).
- Watch the magnificent sunrise from Tinchuley View Point
- Visit the big wide tea garden
- Walk through the mesmerizing neater trails
- Explore the village
Mjuli Assam – largest river island in the world
The place mjuli is the world largest frees water island in the world. The dazzling river island placed on the Brahmaputra River (one of the major rivers of Asia, a trans-boundary river which flows through China, India and Bangladesh).
majuli have really unique and interesting culture and the way they build their homes, it is also a major attraction of the visitor. The place makes you feel at peace with nature.
Places to explore when you’re in Mjuli.
- Kamalabari satra (One of the famous site of the island).
- Garmur (Important attractions of Majul)
- Tengapania (Located on the banks of river Brahmaputra, Tengapania is a spectacular and popular picnic spot of the region.)
- Dakhinpat satra
- Auniati satra
Bhedaghat – the terrain of Marble Rocks
This place is very ancient. This place has earned a reputation for the 100 ft tall blazing rocks on either side of Narmada (a river in central India and the fifth longest river in the Indian subcontinent) this place become more dazzling in the moon light. You can do boating here it well gives your life long experience.
Places to explore when you are in the terrain of Marble Rocks
- Visit the marble rocks (it gives you spectacular image to your eyes.)
- Dhuandhar Falls (it is a waterfall which is famously known as the Dhuandhar Falls)
- Chausath Yogini Temple (goddess Durga Temple)
- Shopping in Bhedaghat (buy some marble artifacts).
More unexplored places coming soon.