On World Tourism Day (September 27), take a sneak peek at some of the most popular destinations for tourists. Book those tickets now!
India has an array of colorful locations that can leave you bemused from trails of architectural wonders to the tranquillity of the hills, mesmerizing seas and wildlife experiences.
On the occasion of WORLD TOURISM DAY, cheap holidays put together top 10 holidays destinations in INDIA.
- Agra- Architectural trip in a day
- Tinchuley– if you love nature
- Mjuli – largest river island in the world
- Bhedaghat – the terrain of Marble Rocks
- Ziro – The crown of northeast
- Chopta – Spellbinding beauty of the Himalayas
- Mussoorie: Queen of hills
- Varanasi – The city of ghats
- Nagpur City – A beautiful place to visit
- Orchha – city full of peaceful & devotional spots
About World Tourism Day
World Tourism Day is commemorated each year on 27 September. Its purpose is to foster awareness among the international community of the importance of tourism and its social, cultural, political and economic value. The event seeks to address global challenges outlined in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and to highlight the contribution the tourism industry can make in reaching the Sustainable Development Goals.